Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, February 27, 2017

Reaper Miniatures - Shipping Container - Refining the Graffiti

I didn't get much time to work on the container during the week or during the weekend. I think the lettering on this side is done, but the dog underneath is still very rough and will need some serious refinement. I still need to get the other side started and think about what I want to put on the ends. I need to put something on the ends or its not going to look right.

Jazzing up the letters a bit. The dog needs serious work.

The palette for this session. Forgot the white I use; Golden Liquid Acrylics, Titanium White

2 comments: